Any faulty Product can and should be returned to the bike retail store from which it was purchased, with proof of purchase (paid in full email invoice receipt).
When returning a faulty Product to the Bike retail store, please ensure you also provide us the following details:
• Your full name
• Your address
Your order number
• The date of delivery (or collection) of the Product
• The address of the Seller’s bike store
• Reason why you are returning the Product
• Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved
• Contact phone number
• The original order confirmation or invoice you received with your Product.